Saturday, January 13, 2007

Another Sound Card Problem, with HP A1510n

Remember 2 of my previous post about the sound card problem on a HP Pavilion A1510n
I have another one, the same problem involving a sound card, this one running windows 2000 professional. I did the same thing, I downgraded the OS from Windows XP Media Center, W2k Pro to have full network functionality, after Win2k installation, I simply used the recovery disk that I created so I can have Win2k Detect and install the hardware. The video was installed with no problem, same with the LAN interface and the modem, except the sound card.

Anyway, on the other HP Pavilion A1510n see these post:
So yeah, we bought another Comp USA Sound Card, and installed in this Win2k PC, but on this one, the driver that came with PCI Sound card, also didn't work. I'm still trying to figure out my next move. Any suggestions? Let me work on it and I'll get back to you.

No comments: